Meal Planning Suggestions
- Plan every meal for the week (i.e. 6 meals) then write up your grocery list.
- Drag out Grandma's Crock Pot! Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Cookbook by Beth Hernsperger is fabulous!
- Clean out the fridge weekly before you go to the store.
- Go on the same day each week.
- Share easy recipes with other busy moms.
- Double your recipes and freeze the other half for later.
- Check out "The Food Nanny Rescues Dinner" by Liz Edmonds ( on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/The-Food-Nanny-Rescues-Dinner/dp/093527877X)